The Freeman's Burden:

To defend the principles of human liberty; to educate; to be vigilant against the ever expanding power of the state.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

New Links

Hey everybody! Just wanted to point out that I have added several new links that I think you will find worthwhile. These include The Constitution Preservation Society, The Acton Institute, The Libertarians of The University of Washington (go there to donate to the American Cancer Society's 24 Hour Relay for Life, please), the Free State Project and the Institut Hayek which is, unfortunately, currently only available in French. There are several webpage translators easily available if you are dying to read any of their articles. I would encourage everyone to e-mail them to get on the ball and get an English language version up and running. That's about it as far as housekeeping. I always welcome your feedback about the site. Leave a response to a post, click on "View My Complete Profile" and then click "E-mail" or click the link to rate the site. Please let me know how I am doing and what I can do to make "The Freeman's Burden" a more valuable resource for you. - F2S

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate the links. Recently I wanted to respond to a comment someone made about the US Constitution, and I recalled that F2S had a link. Saved me some time!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home