The Freeman's Burden:

To defend the principles of human liberty; to educate; to be vigilant against the ever expanding power of the state.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Big Show

With just over 2 weeks left before the straw poll, I have been dispatched to Iowa. The next couple of days will be pretty hectic, so I can't promise any new posts until I am on the ground. If you haven't done so already, e-mail calliowa@ronpaul2008.com and sign up to call Iowa voters on Dr. Paul's behalf. This is the final push and we can take all the help we can get!

On an unrelated note, I picked up the phone today while covering the switchboard for our receptionist. I always write down the name of the caller as I get it so I can let whoever they are calling for know. I ask who it was and a warm voice on the other end said, "This is Ron." I carefully wrote "Ron" on my scratch pad. I ask for the last name and he very patiently replied, "Paul." I stared at the name and ask, "Who are you calling for, Mr...." About that time I realized who I was talking to. He started laughing warmly as I fumbled to apologize." I guess we DO need to work on his name recognition.

I'll write to y'all from Iowa in a couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home