The Freeman's Burden:

To defend the principles of human liberty; to educate; to be vigilant against the ever expanding power of the state.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Au revoir pour maintenant

I will soon find myself in the belly of the beast. In the interest of cultural understanding (and the looks on their faces if Bush wins) I will be traveling to Western France on election day to visit with friends and get their reactions to the US presidential elections. I will try to post any insight I gain as soon as possible, but it will be unlikely that I will be posting every day while traveling abroad. So check back every few days.
**************************************************************
As of Sunday night, IEM gives President Bush a three cent lead over John Kerry. I wouldn't put a penny on this election!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home