The Freeman's Burden:

To defend the principles of human liberty; to educate; to be vigilant against the ever expanding power of the state.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

News from the road

Ron at USC

Sorry that it's been a while since I have had a chance to post, but things have been pretty hectic lately. I have traveled to every corner of South Carolina in the past few days. I spent last night in Myrtle Beach meeting with supporters, the night before was Greenville, and Columbia the night before that. The previous day I was in Charleston where I will be returning to speak tomorrow. All of this ahead of Daytona Beach on Saturday and Fort Lauderdale on Sunday and Monday. Beyond that, I have no idea.

The personal highlight of the Myrtle Beach swing was having a drink with Robbie Knievel, who just happened to be at a road house that I stopped at for a burger. Nice guy.

I am so far out of the loop with HQ right now that I'm not even sure what most of the staff is up to. Ron has been having a great swing out west. Right now he's in California. He's in Seattle tomorrow and Utah on Saturday. The trip has generated great press and really energized the activists out on the left coast.

We have the Values Voter debate on Monday and a PBS debate on the 27th. There is also the Palmetto Family Straw Poll and Dinner on the 20th which I have been working on along with our awesome South Carolina coordinator Brian Gentry and an incredible and dedicated group of activists.

Back at HQ, they are putting the final touches on the new web site design, so keep an eye on ronpaul2008.com for the new look and features coming soon.

The new Ron Paul Store has also been rolled out. New items will be added weekly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home