The Freeman's Burden:

To defend the principles of human liberty; to educate; to be vigilant against the ever expanding power of the state.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

News from the road


Well, I have been in South Carolina for a few days now and I am really fired up over all of the great people working on the campaign here. I have met with a number of key activists in Columbia, Charleston, and Aiken. They are super folks with a lot of talent and energy. I will be speaking to MeetUp groups in Columbia, Greenvile, and Myrtle Beach next week. I am hoping to make it back down to Charleston next weekend before heading to Florida for the Values Voter debate on the 17th. If any of you are in the area and would like a chance to talk or attend one of these meetings, let me know. - F2S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home